Satori Alfa specialises in sea buckthorn, lingonberry, wild blueberry and cranberry cultivation and processing.
Our company obtained ISO 22000:2006 Food Safety Management Standard in 2013.
Product offered by our company – sea buckthorn nectar is produced according to a specialized recipe in cooperation with Latvian researchers and its production technology is patented. Thanks to many years of experience we are able to make products, which preserve all the properties and valuable substances contained by the unique and vitamin rich sea buckthorn berries.
- to bring to the people all the set of great values offered by the sea-buckthorn
- to raise the taste and quality of the product
- to aspire for perpetual growth
- to stay oriented to a relevant price policy
- to encourage in society idea about indispensableness of sea-buckthorn products for human health
- to develop ecologic production using environmentally friendly technologies and natural raw materials.
"Now you will find out why I look so young and where I get my strength and energy! We, Latvians, can be proud of the unique berry – sea buckthorn, because it belongs to us, Latvia, but we must watch out for the “impostors” that come from China.
This berry is considered one of the world’s “super berries” – a berry with a unique strength! Women drink this juice for beauty and soldiers for strength.
Sea buckthorn berries are full of vitamin C, containing this vitamin even 12 times more than the oranges coming from Spain.
Sea buckthorn does not lose its value even when it is frozen, that is why I use this berry in the restaurant “Vincents” all year round."